Saturday, November 1, 2014

Quiz

Quiz

How many zombies have u killed

None. I hide in my church since the beginning.
So much I can't count! I own a katana just so you know.
One. I stabbed that thang right on his stomach. That must count as one right?
I don't believe in killing the dead. They are human just like us. Let me kill my little sister to prove it.

How many human have u killed (don't laugh!! I'm dead serious)

None. What kind of question is this.
A trillion. With a firework and a M16 . Badass much? Tell me about it.
Why kill them when you can eat them? Their foot taste better if you ask me. (Rip Bob)
Some. But for the sake of my survivality. (answering while maintaining a serious face)

Why ?

Because I feel like it.
Because they are my food.
I don't need to explain myself to you! Are you taking me in your group or not? You smelly bearded bastard!!
Enough with the joke admin!! You think this is funny?

ok please don't leave! I'm joking! Don't get mad, the question is after this :) 


1)How frequent did you masturbate ?

1-2 times a week
1-3 times a day
1-2 times a month



2)do you feel  anxious to mingle in a social group?
Yes 
No
I only feel like that with acquaintances , not with my close friends.

3)do u ever feel the need to cut down on your mastu
Yes
No


4)do you feel guilty
Yes 
No
Not as strong as before

do you have insomnia? Difficulty to fall asleep.

Yes
No

Do you have muscle ache , stomach pain, any medical complain that when you seek help from the doctor, all your medical test saying you are perfectly healthy?

Yes
No
I have those complains but I never see the doctor



6)do u have something that u passionate in and now it has gone 

Yes 
No

Do you think other people are better than you

Yn

Do you think your life is empty
Yn

Do you take care of your hygiene, appearance 

Before this addiction, I take better care for those thing than now
Yes

Do your voice become less hoarse than before

Yes
Sometimes
No

Do you have morning wood 

Yn 


Do you dream at night?


Did your addiction make you cancel your party with your friends to stay at home and just fap

Dis it affect your work efficiency/ grades in school?

Did it interfere with your personal relationship.



Are you clumsy, dropping things always?
Yes, even before my addiction
No
Yes

Do you have trouble talking to girls

Yn

Do you live alone?

Do you have an active lifestyle?

Which kind of pron do you watch

Normal
Rough, if the girl is in pain the better
The illegal stuff

Are you

Overweight
Obese
Thin
Normal body weight

Do you forget stuff a lot?

Yes

Do you feel restless? Can't sit down quietly without movimg your leg?
Yes its my habit, even before this addiction
Yes 
No

Do you have a girlfriend / boyfriend

Do you ever quit before?

Do you ever successfully quit before?

You are in the best state a man could for.
An Alpha dog.
The neighbourhood stud.
The one all the nerds around you grow up hating.
You have no addiction.
Nothing.
Go away. 
Don't waste your time here! 
You should value your life more right now knowing most of us are struggling here, just to be in the perfect form like you. People like you should make the world better, but I don't see you doing anything. Move your ass and do something!
Do us a favour, share this quiz with someone close with you who (or is it whom? I dont five a flying fuck) you think have this addiction. Or just share it to have a laugh with your friends.



You are ok.
Not the best, but acceptable.
You have no addiction.
You just thinks this bad habit as your vice.
You enjoys  it sometimes, but you don't let it have control over you.
You are human. That's the best way to describe you.
Being a human is not a sin is'nt it?
You perform ok in your job/school and your interpersonal relationship.
You are not exceptional, you don't have special skills , you don't stand out from others.
You are the 90% of the population.
You can do better you know?
Does it bother you to think that there is another version of you that is more superior.
The one who owns the place as he steps on it.
The one who emanate every positivity and attracts others.
Why settle for mediocrity when you can be the best?
We personally invite you to this journey, to reclaim the hundred percents of yourself.
This journey will be ridiculously easy for you, but the result will be astronomical.
Just follow our guides.


You need help.
You need every help you can get right now.
You are denying your potential.
You are wasting your youth.
Your work/school performance and interpersonal relationship are deterioriated by this addiction. 
Yes, you are an addict.
You are missing a lot in your life, that should conclude your situation right now.
The good thing is you found us, you found this blog.
We are here for you.
We have sacrifice a lot amount of time to develope a guide, a guide that is no ordinary guide.
A guide to rule them all.
We will assist you daily in this journey as if as we were whispering besides you. 
Enough said, we have your back.
 Just follow our guides and you are protected.



0 comments:

Post a Comment