Saturday, September 6, 2014

#DAY 5

 Hey handsome!!


You look good today.
It has been 5 days. If you follow dearly what I wrote, by know I expect you to have a habit.

Maybe you jog daily and read Dan Brown's Inferno  before you go to bed.
Maybe you start jamming in your basement and got yelled for it.
Maybe you start flirting with the cute girl at the bus station, and she reject you harshly.

It doesn't matter.
You know have a life.
To replace the dark life you left behind.



My guide should expand you passion so you can feel the beauty of life, more beautiful than the pixels you fapped to.
It should deplete your energy so you can sleep early at night so you dont have to make the choice of to-fap-or-not-to-fap before the bedtime.
It makes you take a step at a time towards your freedom.

So, a guy with a life shouldnt read this lousy guide anymore.
You should be busy doing whatever the fuck you are doing right now.
Forget this guide for a few days. 
You dont need it.

Come back at day 9.
Untill then there will be no new lesson.
You must be thinking I'm doing this because I'm tired of writing and started slacking.
Hahaha. Believe me I thought of it , but no!

If you have a problem that lead you to relapse, come back.
I wrote something to help you get through the day.
Don't peek if you are not in urge.

Enjoy your new life!

                     (sh*t !! This manly blog has become a girl's tumblr !! I should do something :p )

1 comments:

  1. Day 5 man this is hard this is the 2nd time I've got to day five I can do it i can do it

    ReplyDelete