Thursday, September 4, 2014

#DAY 8

Ok.


I never expect you to come here today.
That's why I didn't prepare anything .
I thought I have blowed you away with my Kaiju story yesterday.

Awkward.




I mean, you know the rule right?
Change habit. Dont trust yourself.
Disconnect. Go offline!!
Hobby-workout-sleep early.

If that the urge comes anyway = cold shower
If urge persists = more workout

I don't have anything to teach you anymore.

So, I assume you are just here to be motivated.

Watch this.

 


Or are you here just for a laugh?


                                           



Or are you just opening this just out of boredom?
If you are bored , that's dangerous.
Stop surfing the web aimlessly.
That's our first rule!!

 Do you know why you are like this? 
Surfing the web aimlessly waiting for a trigger to appear.
It's because you have forgotten what it was like to feel normal.



You have gone beyond the normal point.
You forgot the pleasure of normal world.
You forgot to even feel guilty.
The happiness that come from even the little things.
The smell of grass in the morning.
The comforting sound of rain after a long day.
And so much more.

You are now driving yourself towards darkness because you only know the pleasure that comes from fapping.


There is other form of happiness other than fapping.
You just have to hang in there long enough to feel it.
There is a whole new world other than this short gratification deppressed hell!
And you have travelled 8 days towards it.
Just follow my signboard and you'll be there soon enough!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment